Shoe Use and Care:
- Do not use the footwear if the leather is damaged or the sole shows significant wear.
- If footwear has been exposed to dirt or contaminants, clean immediately with a damp cloth with mild soap. Always clean before treating.
- Treat the leather with a quality footwear silicone product on a regular schedule. This will help preserve the leather. Use a quality cream polish for shine..
- Allow footwear to dry slowly at room temperature only, never by a heat source.
- Keep the insides of footwear dry and clean with powders and disinfectant sprays. Consider a second pair. This allows one to dry out thoroughly while the other pair is being worn.
- Upper: Black Full Grain Leather/Black Action Leather/400 Gram Air Mesh
- Construction: Cement
- Lining: Two Zone Wicking Mesh/Thoro>dri™ WATERPROOF System, Blood Borne Pathogen Compliant
- Insole: Removable Dual Density Polyurethane "SHOCK ZONE" Footbed with Air Flow Vents
- Shank: Engineered Composite
- Outsole: Dual-Density Multi-Surface "Z-TRAK" Rubber with Integrated Shock-Absorbing Comfort Pads
- Special Features: 100% Non-Metallic Construction. WATERPROOF. ASTM F2413-11 M I/75/C/75 COMPOSITE SAFETY TOE. EH Rated. Tested For and Meets CAN/CSA-Z195 18,000 Volts Electrical Shock Resistance Standard. Heavy Duty YKK Side Zipper. Slip-Resisting.
For Size Chart Click Here